A nice directory of menus from restaurants that deliver to Edgewater area of Chicago. Eat up good buddy!

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Oh the thing's I've eaten. . .

Hi there fellow north side glutton! I've built this simple and crappy website to free up some space in my menu drawer. I will be adding new menus soon. Please scan and email any menus I don't have to edgewaterglutton@gmail.com


Edgewater, Chicago delivery menus:

Andies Restaurant Menu: 1 2
APART PIZZA : 1
(My NEW Favorite Thin Crust)
Arya Bhavan Menu: 1 2
Barry's Spot Menu: 1 2
Ben's Noodles and Rice Menu: 1 2
(Try this: Beef Pad Thai - Thai Spicy - X-tra Peanuts with a side of peanut sauce.)
Blue Elephant Menu: 1 2 3
Calo Restaurant Menu: 1 2 3
(My favorite deep dish pizza.)
Carmens Pizza Menu: 1
China Dragon Menu: 1 2 3 4
El Pueblo Menu: 1 2
Everyday Thai Menu: 1 2
Fireside Restaurant Menu: 1 2 3 4
Francesca's on Bryn Mawr: 1 2
Grand China Express Menu: 1 2 3
Hunan Spring Menu: 1 2 3 4
(Pot Stickers the size of your fist.)
Indian Gourmet Menu: 1 2
Indie Cafe Menu: 1 2 3 4
J. Alberto's Menu: 1 2
Jimmy John's Menu: 1
Mei Shung Menu: 1 2
Noodle Zone Menu: 1 2 3 4
Pizza Bubamara Menu: 1 2
Pete's Pizza Menu: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Philly's Best Menu: 1 2 3
Pizza Frankos Menu: 1 2 3 4
Pizza Mania Menu: 1 2
Primo Pizza Menu: 1 2
Sizzle Menu: 1 2
Taqueria el Ranchito Menu: 1 2 3 4
Tedinos Menu: 1 2
Thai Aroma Menu: 1 2
Thai Avenue Menu: 1 2 3
Thai Pastry Menu: 1 2
Villa May Menu: 1 2
Vinces Pizza Menu: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(Best Chimichanga Ever)
Wing Hoe Menu: 1 2 3 (I'd even eat Yu Shan cardboard from this place.)




DONT LIKE THE LAYOUT?
If you just want to see a list of the menu image files you can go here:
http://www.independent-web.com/menus



HELP ME MAKE THIS SITE MORE USEFUL!
If you happen to know of a delicious place that delivers to anywhere in Edgewater, please let me know about it by emailing me here: edgewaterglutton@gmail.com

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea!

You should add Leona's restaurant on Sheridan. They're in Rogers Park, but they deliver to Edgewater.

I bet restaurants would mail you menus if they knew you would be posting them on the internet.

Edgewater Glutton said...

I will head over to leona's and grab that menu. Thanks for the heads up. . i love that place, but had no idea that they delivered.

Thanks for the encouraging words.

Fattening up edgewater, one menu at a time . . .

- Roy

Anonymous said...

It's about time someone put something like this out there. Hooray for food and gluttony!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing this!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I just called Ben's Noodles to see if they had a menu on the net. Francesca's on Bryn Mawr is another good menu to add. They also deliver and have great food. I could email you their menu. The Little Mexican Cafe that just opened also delivers. I could email you that one as well.

Edgewater Glutton said...

Francesca's is added. . please let me know of more places you would like to see menus of.

Fuzzy said...

Thanks a lot -- this helped us not leave the house on a Sunday night.

Anonymous said...

I've just sent this to everyone in my building! We all thank you!

Coach said...

I second that the Little Mexican Cafe would be an awesome addition to this website. Great idea!

Happy Living!

Coach Niquenya